Saturday, November 17, 2012

May 12, 2012

Hello,

We had a lot of traveling this week. We are right in the middle of zone conference. It was good to see all my friends this last week in all the mission. We are trying to keep the momentum that we have. We are at a big point in the mission. We are trying to keep this going for as long as we can. We are excited about this month.

We are starting to receive more details about the division of the mission. It will be very interesting. We went to medellin this week and also to pereira and we had the big conference aqui en Cali "Super Cali".
My companion says hello to everyone and hopes that you are all very well!!
I will skype with you!
Okay, what a week. It was such a spiritual week. It has been really hard because we haven´t had a lot of time to work in our area. It is so sad sometimes. However, I feel so much joy when the mission does well. Or when we find someone in divisions and we baptize them. It is a calming feeling from the spirit. We will have three baptisms in the next couple of weeks. We have done everything to get a family married. They are ready for baptism. (Oh ya)
The president gave me the last minutes in zone conference to give the missionaries my last words before they went out and worked. It is a privelage to testify to them that jesus is the christ and that he motivates me. With our choices we apply or reject the atonement. In Galatians it talks about this. It says that the flesh crucified christ. We did it with our sins. He is our king. I think about gods love sometimes i think about la condesendencia de Dios (not sure what to say that in english) I love this work so much.
Laura happy mothers day. I love you so much. You mean the world to me mother. I miss you and i feel you with me.
Elder Benny Belnap

No comments:

Post a Comment