Saturday, November 17, 2012

August 20, 2012

This is what Ben wrote to Jackee. Her grandfather died this week. I think you will appreciate these thoughts.


Okay Jackee, I thought about your grandfather this week and wondered what had happened. I did not expect for it all to go so fast. I am sure you didn`t either. I dont have all the wisdom and the plan that god has for us you already know it. However i may be able to lead you to the right stuff.
Go on Lds.org and look for a talk that is called, "But if not..." It is filled with things that will help understand gods love. (do you know this talk I tried to look it up but couldn't find it..if you know the talk he is saying will you tell me where to find it) I remember when my brother was in the hospital my dad prayed... He asked god to save Bubba but at the end of his prayer he said.. Thy will be done. Incredible faith my father had in that moment. I was thinking no dad not what he wants it`s what we want. We want him to stay. It didn`t go that way, and he took a rather early departure from this mortal world.

No comments:

Post a Comment