Tuesday, April 10, 2012

March 31, 2012

Questions asked:

Did the new converts come to church last week?
Did you give them the gift of the Holy Ghost on Sunday or your white night?
Will you be listening to conference in English or Spanish?
Did you eat anything that was good this week?
How are your shoes holding up?

All the converts went to church!! It was great. We had three confirmations. I did give the holy ghost to Gilbert who was baptized on saturday. i hope to listen to conference in english but we will have to wait and see. We ate great food yesterday because it was zone leader council so sister prince cooked. Oh ya! My shoes are good. Rock solid.
Well this key board is driving me nuts and we dont have too much time but there was some great things that happened this week. On thursday night we went to an appointment with zone leaders from medellin here in cali. We went to the house of one of our investigators. We talked to her and invited her to have an interview with one of the zone leaders for baptism and if it all went well to be baptized on friday. Elder Garcia from paraguay did the inteview. (He is my bro) So they talked for a while and she came out and said i will be baptized tomorrow. She didnt have a baptismal date, but she accepted baptism. We have some great pictures of her in her baptism last night. It was a special night. God is so merciful to us and we dont deserve all the blessings he gives us.
My companion and i are adjusting but we are doing well. I hope we have a great companionship. We are traveling the whole mission this week. The best news is i will  spend 2 days in chinchina working with the missionaries. I am so stoked!!! I am going to baptize some old investigators. It will be a miracle weekend. I am going with Elder Novoa, he is the secretary to the president. He is like Ogs ben Checkets. He is one of my best mission buddies. I was his zone leader in palmira. I will take pictures and i am so excited for general conference.


 I love you! Elder Belnap

No comments:

Post a Comment