Tuesday, April 10, 2012

December 21, 2011

Hello Family,
. i am attaching a video that i hope will send. It is from elder ramos when he opened his package. I cant´ tell you how great it was to see them open their packages. I am sure you would have loved it laura. They were all laughing and we had a good time together. Christmas plans. Jorly Juliet will be comfirmed that day. We got invited to go eat lunch with some members. and we will sing caroles. I am sure we will have to be home early. Colombia isn´t like bountiful utah. They will dance all night in the street the 24th. This isn´t just young people this is like old people also. Little grandmas drinking vodka and dancing salsa at 3 in the morning hahaha. T. I. C. The white night we decided not to do everyone just had their baptisms in their own chapel. I am getting the newsletter and enjoy it. I dont really want to send something special for it. Just include a normal letter. but always send a picture it is a lot cooler with a picture.
What a week it has been. I am tired. We have had so much to do. It is a lot different working with a whole zone and not just one area. You have to make sure everything is going okay in every part of the zone. It is a cool thing and sometimes hard. I want to be able to focus on my area a little more but that is okay.
Bertha alvarez was baptized. This was a miracle. She was so against it. Her husband wants to but he cant yet. He is in the process. She did not want to get married, she promised us that she would never give up her coffee. Honestly i used a little reverse psycology to help her make the decision to stop. She says coffee isn´t bad and it isn´t addicting. I could stop anytime but i dont want to. haha So i said to her. (like a month ago) Bertha i dont think you can stop i think you are addicted. then she says... ill show you im not addicted ill stop right now hahaha Elder Belnap 1 Bertha 0 oh ya.
This week is christmas and i truly want to make it special. Simple and to feel the joy of the birth of christ. He truly is the savior of the world i am so grateful for him. I am so grateful for my family. My aunts and uncles my grandparents on this side of the veil and the other. I sometimes feel close to them. The spirit helps us understand that they are there. Angels speak by that power.
I love you all. God bless you. Elder Belnap.
P.s. The president showed us a video of pioneers called 17 miracles. I felt it. I cried through the whole movie.



Who do you want to be here on the 24th at 9:00 our time and 11:00 your time to talk with you?
1.       Packages:  How about the other boys?  Have you heard?
2.       Do you have Christmas plans other than church?
3.       Did you have a white night?
4.       Are you getting the newsletter from all the boys?
5.       Do you have something you want to say to any of your brothers on their missions this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment