Friday, April 1, 2011

Letter 2-28-11


Hello,
Yes, mom I got my blessing I have an hour to email and I print off a bunch of emails. It’s expensive. We didn’t have zone conference they zone leaders had a conference in Cali so they brought mail. Transfers are tomorrow!! I don’t know what will happen. To be honest I am a little nervous I love Belen and I want one more transfer with my trainer because we are doing work!!! So we will see what happens this week. I got about 20 emails saying how awesome Daniel was (which is to be expected) but that is good stuff. How is Joust doing no one has told me anything about him so I don´t know anything....
This week was excellent, I feel so good to be a missionary. Ser mormon es ser feliz. My companion always tells me that. It’s true. He is so happy and loved his mission so much. We are teaching some people that are really powerful. Beatriz she is 19 and has no family but just moved in with the members. ( BOOO YAAAAA!!!) Members are the only way to do missionary work. We never knock doors I mean we do but not too much haha. So Beatriz loved the plan of salvaccion. The spirit was so strong with her. I didn´t know why she didn´t have a family but I testified that I knew she could live with her family I talked about Bubba and Sarah which I don´t really do too often and I was crying and she was crying and the spirit of the truth was poured out on us. She is getting baptized on March 12 hopefully I don´t get transferred so I can be there. I love being with her she is so powerful. We have two families that are progressing but the thing is they are never married. So we are working on that. But it is a little expensive to get them married. Mom I hope you spell check this cause I write so fast I don’t really look at what I  am saying. How is everyone at home? I would love a note about the NBA. That is something I would like to know haha LeBron specifically. The language is coming along. I am pleased about that.
I know that Jesus is the Christ and the Savior of the world. Missionary work is incredible. I love to be a missionary. I am going to go sleep now cause p day is sleepy time daddyyy.. Love you all so much.  I miss Sawyer!!! I hope I didn’t forget to tell you anything... oh ya mom I got all the post cards and letters !!!! So fun to open them. Tell Mons I got his note. Is he playing basketball or no? Ser mormon es ser  feliz. Don’t  forget it everyone!!!
Love, Elder Belnap

No comments:

Post a Comment