Sunday, April 24, 2011

April 11 2011

Hello Mother.

Transfers are tomorrow I am very excited to see what will happen. I dunno I sent my memory card with her and she is going to give it to you. (A lady from Medellin is coming to our home on Friday night) I haven´t gotten the package yet. I am really hoping this week. Could you send beef jerky haha I know that´s a weird request but, I would love some. Tell dad to buy the good stuff haha.
Language stories, here is one. We knocked doors and find some people to teach. The lady was nice and offered me some water and said would you like some ¨tinto¨ also. I had no idea what it was but I said yes being nice. My companion was laughing but didn´t say anything. He said after a while...  you now that tinto is coffee right hahahahaha I hope the lord can forgive my ignorance.
This week has been good. I can´t explain how fast time goes it is almost unreal. I am sure there is something that is making the earth spin super fast and we don´t know about it. I am going on to my sixth month in the mission it has flown by. I thought a lot about the Savior and the commencement of the church this Wednesday (also I think it was Peteys birthday happy birthday Petey) The Savior truly is leading and guiding this week. We are promised that he will send his angels to go before us. I know that it is true. I feel it as they speak through the power of the Holy Ghost. I love Medellin, I told my companion this week that this is the most beautiful city I have ever seen. I think it might be the most beautiful in the world. I love being a missionary. I was able to bear testimony a lot this week that Jesus Is the Christ the son of our Father in Heaven. I love you all, Elder Ben Belnap.
Mom maybe an electric shaver would be nice. But I want one like James Collier.

No comments:

Post a Comment