Sunday, April 24, 2011

april 18, 2011


(These are the answers to my questions)
Yes mother I was transferred... The Address is calle 10 Carerra 7 #63 apartemnto 303. Chichina Manizales. I haven’t got a new photo card yet but I will buy one. The best thing that she could do and the most secure way is to give the package to the missionaries in Belen and they will give it to the zone leaders. The zone leaders will give it to the office and the office will give it to the zone leaders of Manizales. That is what you need to tell her to do. Give it to elder Miranda in Belen. (He is talking about a Colombian woman who came to visit us this past week.  She will take him back a package. )Some candy would be cool and some razors. I don’t think I need anything else. Still no mail. Hopefully on Tuesday we will get mail because the zone leaders are coming here. Oh not this Tuesday in one week.

So yes I was transferred. It was really sad to leave Medellin. My investigators cried and I cried with my converts. You are really attached to them at a spiritual level.
I hope you liked the pictures and videos ha-ha I am sure they are just really weird but it’s all chill. I will buy a card and we can keep sending it back and forth. So my new area, I am in Chichina it is about an hour away from the city of Manizales. It is beautiful like indescribable. I am up in the Amazon and it is a small, small Puebla. It is a branch of about 90 members attending. Which is pretty big. I love it here. I think I might like it here more than Medellin. Today we hung out with members in the president of the branches house it was awesome and before we played with all the primary and young men young women it was the so awesome. It is a bit colder here cause we are in the mountains. I hope I answered all your questions. I am out of time but I am happy with my new companion elder Mamani from Bolivia. Keep praying for baptisms. I love the mission and it will be such an adventure working here in Chichina! I am happy to hear Spence spoke in the good old seventh ward. Hit a home run from the sounds of it. He is a good man and I think he is heading out here in a couple weeks ha-ha I think he is probably nervous ha-ha. Don’t worry bro the mission is hakuna matata. ha-ha

Love you all,
Elder Belnap

No comments:

Post a Comment