Tuesday, October 11, 2011

October 3, 2011

Hello,Yes i am being transferred. I will be in palmira, I dont know many details because i am still in chinchina. My new companion is elder fiestas. I have met him before. he is from ecuador. My feelings are very mixed. The president called yesterday at about ten o clock and said that i would be leaving chinchina to be a zone leader in palmira. I wasn´t sure what to say to him. We will be entering the area my companion and i completely new. The two missionaries that were there before were transferred. Palmira is real close to Cali and it is hot. That will be different from this perfect mountain climate.
Conference it is something i cant describe. Conference truly touched me and I felt the love of the lord. We were able to watch it here in chinchina with the members it was a blessing. I expected more members to come. only 7 were in the priesthood session... wow... We had investigators saturday and sunday. our convert Luz was in every single session. She is so powerful, she was so prepared to accept this gospel. Of course I loved all the talks. I felt inspired by the Asian Elder and Elder Holland in priesthood meeting. He truly made we want to repent and be better.We had a great week. I had a feeling i would be transfered so I wanted to leave it all on the court here in chinchina. We worked hard. There will be many more baptisms to come here in chinchina. I love chinchina. Thinking about leaving these people is a pain that cant be described. I am bound together with these people and i will love them forever. I have seen the saviour change lives i have seen miracles happen. I am so grateful to have been a small part in the lords work. he truly blesses you with such peace as you do all you can. i feel that in my heart. i have included many pictures. From a parade they did in chinchina and today we went to the finka. (I dont know how to say that word in english) I got to work with a machete all day. It was great. I have some awesome videos and it was beautiful. When they announced the temple there were a few cheers and a lot of talking and many people crying. I cried with them. Another temple in their country is a big deal.I love you all. pray for palmira. It is about to be the best zone in the mission colombia cali. Elder Benjamin Belnap

No comments:

Post a Comment