Monday, August 15, 2011

August 15, 2011

No, I didn’t get a package and they forgot to bring mail. So no mail ha-ha. My clothes are fine. Ya I couldn´t wait I opened all my garments and shirts. I waited for like six months maybe. That was pretty good. I speak English maybe 4 minutes every week when I get to see elder Crompton or elder Holden.Zone conference was great this week. It was good to be with the president. The president asked me to speak on some different things were doing here in Chinchina. That was a good thing. I will just say that conference was completely different. Pres. prince is so chill. He is a very good man. I do relate very well with him. He also came to visit us in our apartment this week with his wife and his daughter. He talked a lot about activities and how they help in the mission work. How true it is. We have tried to keep the members excited and to help the people have a great experience in the church. We had some new people come to church which made us feel good. William is getting baptized this weekend and we should have a few more before the end of the month. I don’t think I want to leave Chinchina quite yet. This is my home. I have a great relationship with the people. we went to fly kites today. It was grim. Every 15 de august the people all go to this one spot to fly kites and play games. It would be like the parade for us. I felt like dad. Just going to the parade ha-ha. I love you all. I hope you send me dear elders from KO because I at least want to know how he is if he can’t write me. Elder Belnap

No comments:

Post a Comment