Monday, August 15, 2011

August 8, 2011

Hello We had a good week here. I should be getting dear elders on Thursday. It is zone conference. It will be awesome. (No pictures this week) I will be able to meet up with my old companion Elder Mamani one last time before he leaves. I really do love him a lot. Things are going well. We are working with angela and she is progressing. It is fun teaching here cause every time I have to try hard not to laugh ha-ha. No just a joke but really she´s a bag of marbles. We are also teaching William, he is progressing and has been in church almost every week for about a month. He has met a lot of new people through the activities we have done. we are trying to do more for him and to help him.My companion is a little sick but he will be okay. Sometimes I am not too sure what to do with him or how to help. Each companion is different but I have gotten along great with each one that I have had. I hope all is well at home. I wish I could’ve gone to Jackson with you all this past week. Don’t forget the photos laura and all that good stuff. Everyone sends their love. I really love Chinchina, I have a lot of family here that are very special people. Pray for Elder Jara. Con amor elder Belnap

No comments:

Post a Comment