Sunday, July 24, 2011

July 18, 2011

   Archive Spam Delete     Move to
  Labels
  More
 2 of 7
      

Elder Benjamin Belnap: July 18th, 2011
X

InboxX

 Reply |Laura Belnap
show details Jul 18 (6 days ago)
Just to ease everyone’s mind…He got his packages that we sent him the end of May……I am so happy that he got them. Mom, I did not get transfered. I am here in Chinchina. I dont get to see the president very often. Once every two to three months. I will try to send a camera card. I think i am going to buy a camera this week. I didnt want to have to do it but my camera i think is dead. Two months trying to fix it and i dont think they can. Every month or so someone goes to cali. I think what i will do with my camera card is send it home with elder crompton he lives in logan and goes home in august. He is one of my best friends here. It would be great if you went to his talk.
This week went by so fast. With transfers and everything. I am with Elder Jara from Argentina. It is a lot different. He is new from the MTC and I am trying to teach him how to do missionary work. I would like to tell you about a miracle we have seen. Luceli is the mom and the grandma of two of my converts. She always said no i dont want anything to do with it and smoked 20 cig. a day. We didnt give up on her. we were always with her we got here to start coming to church and she started to read the book of mormon. She has completely finished the book and hasnt missed a sunday in two months. She absolutely loves me. I call her grandma and she calls me grandson. She is a special person. I will be baptizing her on saturday. It will be a very emotional and spiritul day. I have been with her from the beginning and seen a complete change. I love being a missionary. I have included pictures with my son and from the activity we did today at the river with our ward mission leader. We are trying to get his brothers going. We will see. pray for our baptisms this weekend. We should have 4 I hope and pray. Love Elder BelnapI loved the beef jerky. I cant even describe to you how much i loved it. Also, can you send pictures of the church? I really love the classical music kimi sent me. some more of that would be cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment