Tuesday, July 12, 2011

July 11, 2011



 Mother,
It was great meeting the new president. I loved getting my mp3 player but i havent looked at my card yet. As far as a package goes hymn books are great. I have rings.(CTR) I also think of things then i forget. so we will have to see. I love beef jerky laura you know that. Candy and stuff is nice also. The weather is great. It is about 75 80 and i dont think there is a lot of huminity but i am not sure haha.
This week was good.  We are preparing for one baptism for the 16th and we are loaded for bear for the 23rd with 6. I hope we can do it. With your prayers and mine and our hard work, they will all be baptized. Listening to the talks that dad sent me i have learned so much and i couldnt stop listening to them. I loved it. I felt god was speaking in my ear about faith. I am trying to develop more faith. I have seen miracles in the work this week. I know the lord leads the work. I know that he answers prayers. I know that Jesus is the christ and the savior of the world. I love him with all my heart. I listened to KO’s farewell talk and it was powerful how he testified of christ. I am trying to bring people unto him, our lord christ. I am so happy to serve here in colombia. I have learned so much, I have also learned how happy i am to be from bountiful utah. We are incredibly blessed in every aspect of the word.
We also have transfers this wednesday. I dont think i will leave. I pray that i wont. It scares me to think of leaving chinchina.
I love you all so much. I have included fotos from an activity we did and also meeting the family of president prince. It was so great to meet them.Love, Elder Benjamin Belnap

No comments:

Post a Comment