Thursday, June 9, 2011

June 7, 2011

No package yet mom. I am getting my dear elders and always the letters from the family and from Jackee. The temp is really nice. But, it has been raining a lot lately but that is okay. There are a few areas where we can´t go into at night and we try to avoid for the day time. But everyone knows who we are here in Chinchina well they know we are some guys that have something to do with God so they don’t bother us really. We had transfers and I am happy to be staying here in Chinchina with my companion Elder Mamani. We are getting along great. That is the truth also. (These are the answers to my questions)

So before we run out of time we had a great baptism on Friday. Marcela, she is 16 and very powerful. Her mom will be baptized on the 24th of this month. The scary part of the baptism was the confirmation. Because, she had to go to the hospital to help her grandma so she didn´t know if she could make it to sacrament. She showed up right after the opening hymn. She was confirmed. It was so great. I felt so relieved. I also bore my testimony mom. I felt impressed to bear it in English first. I simply testified that Jesus is the Christ, the son of God and the Redeemer of all mankind. It was great. I then finished in Spanish. The spirit was felt this Sunday and I pray that we can work even harder this week.
I love you all Elder Belnap.
I know you will be okay honey in Kentucky. I love you so much

1 comment: